Warning: Adult supervision required for inflation, deflation and maintenance. Follow all safety instructions to avoid serious injury.
Infant and Small Child Safety Instructions
• NEVER PLACE AN INFANT TO SLEEP ON AIR MATTRESSES.
• Infants have suffocated on inflatable mattresses. Never place infant aged birth to 15 months to sleep on this inflatable air mattress / air bed.
• Infants can suffocate on an underinflated or deflated mattress, on bedding, by co-sleeping with another person, and by entrapment between the mattress and bed frame or between the mattress and a vertical surface.
• Children can be entrapped between the inflatable mattress and an adjacent vertical surface. Provide at least 2 feet width space between the inflatable mattress/airbed and adjacent vertical surfaces such as walls, dressers, or other stationary objects.
Other Safety Instructions
• Choking Hazard – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
• IMPORTANT: PREPARATION OF YOUR AIRBED REQUIRES NO TOOLS. USE OF TOOLS MAY DAMAGE YOUR BED.
• For household / residential use only.
• This is not a water toy. Use as a mattress only.
• Do not use under wet conditions. Keep away from water. The airbed is not a life saving device, or personal flotation device.
• Always keep your airbed fully inflated when in use.
• Inflate only with a low-pressure inflator. Do not over inflate.
• Remove all sharp objects from area where bed will be set up and used. Bed may puncture.
• This airbed is not a toy. Do not step or jump on bed or use as a trampoline.
• If the bed is cold, allow it to warm up to room temperature before inflation.
• Place bed in a safe area before use, making sure that there are no sharp edges, steps, drops, or breakable items nearby. Use on flat surfaces only. Bed may tip over on uneven surfaces.
• Do not use this bed on abrasive surfaces or near pointed/sharp items or surfaces. Protruding objects may puncture the bed.
• This bed is made of plastic and therefore may melt or burn if it comes in contact with any flame or heat source. Do not place near or against heaters, open flame, or other hot objects. Do not smoke on or near the airbed.